If you were recently diagnosed with a medical problem that could temporarily or permanently stop you from working, you are probably wondering if you should apply for Social Security Disability benefits. Whether you haven’t started the process at all, or you are in the middle of your application, speaking with a Social Security attorney is always a good idea. Why Would Speaking with a Disability Attorney Benefit Me? Your application is more likely to be approved. The majority of disability claims are denied, often due to insufficient proof of medical records and evidence. There are also tight and specific deadlines that need to be met while applying. Your attorney will serve as your advocate through the application process. In addition, your attorney will keep you informed of what evidence you need and when paperwork needs to be submitted. Your information is confidential. Working with a legal professional throughout your application…
Read More »
Point of Interest
Let Us Review Your Case
- Why Should I Talk to a Social Security Disability Lawyer?
- How Can I Appeal a Social Security Disability Denial?
- Are My Social Security Checks Expected to Increase in 2019?
- Here Are Three Social Security Mistakes That Can Cost You Financially
- Why Don’t More Children Receive Social Security Disability Benefits?