Why Hire Us
Tulsa’s Favorite Social Security Disability Law Firm
You have your choices when it comes to choosing a Social Security Disability
(SSD) law firm in Tulsa and the surrounding areas of Oklahoma. Why should
you choose to hire Troutman & Troutman, P.C., first and foremost?
We think the answer is clear once you know just a little more about us.
Under the guidance and insight of
Attorney Gayle Troutman, who founded the firm in the ‘90s, we have grown to be a trusted
and favorite name among clients of all walks of life. Together,
our attorneys have
decades of collective legal experience that benefits our clients in each case.
Best of all,
we focus exclusively on SSD cases. Unlike many other law firms that only dabble in this area of the law
and never deeply understand it, we know SSD law and regulations back-to-front,
Three fast facts that influence locals to hire us first:
- Many other firms in Oklahoma refer cases to us when they know they need
experienced eyes and minds on the job.
- We accept appellate cases that other attorneys drop when they get too difficult.
- Members of our firm even teach disability law to other attorneys throughout
If another law firm is comfortable with depending on and hiring us, then
you should be, too. Call
(918) 265-1404 for more information.
Managing Every Part of a Case
One of the most common reasons why people decide to hire an SSD attorney
is that they do not want to manage the aspects of their case by themselves.
If you’re in this same situation, then you should feel relieved
that you found our law firm. Our attorneys can handle your case from the
start to the end – and even check on you after to make sure everything
has concluded correctly and that you are doing well.
When you hire us, we can help by:
- Investigating your disability to get a better understanding of it.
- Reviewing your eligibility for SSD benefits.
- Checking to see if you are eligible for other benefits, like veterans disability.
- Preparing and filing an initial claim to the correct administrations and parties.
- Responding to inquiries and challenges.
- Negotiating for benefits and settlements when possible.
- Representing your case in court when necessary.
If you would like to speak with a member of our team directly to learn
more about why you should hire Troutman & Troutman, P.C., then please dial
(918) 265-1404 now. You can also submit an
online contact form, and someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!