The Social Security Administration uses a five-step sequential evaluation to determine if a person is disabled. This five-step evaluation can become rather complicated, particularly in cases that are a “close call.” Thus, we are not providing an exhaustive description of all of the relevant issues. However, if you believe you are disabled, this section will provide a general description of the rules for determining disability. Because of the complex nature of these rules, we strongly recommend that you seek representation by someone who is experienced in this area of the law and can assist you when filing a claim for Tulsa social security disability benefits.
Point of Interest
Let Us Review Your Case
- Why Should I Talk to a Social Security Disability Lawyer?
- How Can I Appeal a Social Security Disability Denial?
- Are My Social Security Checks Expected to Increase in 2019?
- Here Are Three Social Security Mistakes That Can Cost You Financially
- Why Don’t More Children Receive Social Security Disability Benefits?